POSITION: Loan Processor
REPORTS TO: Chief Investment Officer
The primary function of the Loan Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers and Third Party Originators.
1. Gathering information to take each file from pre-approval to closing.
2. Input of proper loan information into Encompass Loan origination system.
3. Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
4. Ensure that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
5. Verification of loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
6. Review the credit reports of the mortgage buyer along with verifying the borrower's credit history in terms of debts and payments.
7. In case he/she finds a bad credit history such as late payments, bankruptcy etc. She/he sends a notification to the Loan Originator or Third Party Originator requesting missing documentation or LOE.
8. Preparation of application for submission to underwriting.
9. Ordering and coordinating loan documents.
10. Evaluation of appraisal and property issues requiring further justifications.
11. Meet crucial deadlines requested. Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.
1. Starting Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
1. Minimum of 3-5+ years (Bachelor Degree is a plus) of recent Mortgage Loan Processing experience conventional QM, Jumbo, FHA VA, and the ability to quickly learn guidelines for Non-QM Products.
2. History of excellent job stability.
3. Recent processing experience with Encompass.
4. Experience with compliance and a deep understanding of TRID, LE and CD.
5. Experience analyzing income.
6. Familiar with LP, DU and DO.
7. Degree of attention to detail.
8. Proactive and timely communication to Loan Originators, third Party Originators, customers and business partners on loan decisions and underwriting guidelines.
9. Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Demonstrated skills in communicating and resolving complex issues during the course of processing a loan.
11. Strong organizational skills.
12. Ability to work in a flexible and production oriented environment.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Capital Alliance.