POSITION: Staff Accountant
REPORTS TO: Controller
Assist the Controller and Management by verifying accuracy of financial information, inputting that information into the accounting system, and providing any assistance requested by the Controller in the preparation of periodic financial statements and/ tax returns.
1. Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable and perform postings for all entities.
2. Manage daily cash positions and perform reconciliations of various entity bank accounts.
3. Work directly with loan servicing to track funds.
4. Prepare journal entries, reconcile general ledger accounts, and cut checks.
5. Assist with investor reporting.
6. Assist Controller in the preparation of periodic financial statements for all entities.
7. Assist Controller in the preparation of schedules needed for the yearend audit and tax returns.
8. Assist Officers in special projects, as requested.
1. Starting Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
Education: Bachelors Degree, Accounting and/or Finance
Experience: 2+ years
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Capital Alliance.